The primary cause of death in the USA is heart attack, and that is why in order to prevent it, it is of a big importance to know the symptoms of heart attack.
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels in the blood
- Sedentary life
- Family history
The major factor that is the reason for such a huge number of cases with heart attack in the USA is the unhealthy lifestyle that many people have, which means that the best way to prevent a heart attack is to have a healthy lifestyle. You can actually save your life if you know the symptoms of heart attack because they can be noticed one month before it actually occurs. And they are:
1. Shortness of breath. This will happen when your lungs won’t receive the needed blood to function normally. Everyone should understand that the lungs and the heart work as a team so if one of them has a problem, that will have an impact on the other. That is why shortness of breath is linked with heart attack.
2. Chest pressure. Chest pressure or pain can be another indicator of heart attack. This is so because the chest pain or pressure will be increased when the potential of heart attack actually approaches. This kind of pain can be also spread to the arms, back and shoulders.
3. Dizziness and cold sweats. What can be the reason for dizziness and cold sweats is less blood supply to your brain and that means that there is poor blood circulation. If your body is feeling clammy and unwell and your brain is not working properly, then all of these can be indicators for heart attack.
4. Flu or cold. Many people that survived a heart attack claim that before the heart attack they experienced flu or cold-like symptoms, which proves the link between cold and flu with heart attack.
5. Body weakness. What can be the reason for body weakness and weakened muscles is less blood flow and poor blood circulation. This is one of the earliest symptoms of heart attack.
6. Fatigue. Narrowed arteries actually means decreased blood flow to your heart and that will cause trouble with function of the heart. So what you should never ignore is if you are feeling all the time tired.
Watch the video below.